RAM Family of Companies
Call us Today! 320-485-2844
RAM Family of Companies
NFBA – Accredited Post-Frame Builder
RAM is an accredited post-frame builder through the NFBA. This is a nationally recognized group of distinguished post-frame builders. It was designed for those builders who are able to establish proof of good business practices and code of ethics. Accredited post-frame builders must prove they have systems in place to ensure quality and guarantee customer satisfaction. Builders must exhibit a no nonsense attitude when it comes to ethical business practices, safety, and education.
In order to become accredited we had to complete the following criteria:
Good Business Practices
- RAM has been granted 12 NFBA Accreditation Units (NAUs) by attending educational sessions at the NFBA Frame Building Expo and NFBA Chapter events or Webinars.
- has a policy for conducting customer satisfaction surveys and attempts to satisfy every customer by any reasonable means.
- adheres to state and local building codes.
- adheres to NFBA Post-Frame Industry Construction Tolerance Standards.
- abides by present and future NFBA building standards.
- carries general liability insurance.
- complies with state laws concerning workers’ compensation coverage and we carry workers’ compensation insurance for all employees.
- requires all subcontractors to provide evidence that they carry workers compensation insurance for their employees.
- addresses builders’ risk on each project and notifies customers that we do or don’t carry such insurance.
- has a written safety program.
Code of Ethics
- Our Company(employees and representatives) faithfully stands behind the work it performs and the products we sell in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and warranty.
- furnishes in good faith to the proper building authorities all required certifications regarding professional or structural engineering and loading standards.
- makes every effort to preserve customer trust and good faith by providing service and repair parts as requested.
- makes no false statements about competitor products, business, financial, or personal standings.
- does not use false or misleading advertising.
- will honor the written and approved customer business agreements.
- at all times exercises integrity in all business transactions and in relations with customers, employees, suppliers, and competitors.
- is dedicated to the promotion of professionalism within our industry and will work diligently to build and perpetuate continuing consumer faith and trust in all NFBA members.
- encourages all employees, other NFBA members, and professional colleagues to adhere to the NFBA Code of Ethics.
In order for us to remain accredited we must continue to abide by all of these standards. We have always set our standards high.
See our NFBA Building of the Year Awards
“It was a positive experience. Everyone was cooperative and worked together. I could go on and on.”
“Our building is great and everyone at RAM was great to work with. The salesman was very down to earth and easy to get along with. The owners were very appreciative and they were willing to do what I wanted to do. Good quality of building, I am very satisfied. Thank you RAM!”
“Thanks again for all of the hard work everyone put into our project, while it may be a small scale project for RAM, it is huge in the history of the SWCD! Thanks again!”
“I was very impressed with the overall process. From design and planning, to the actual building from first pole to last screw. I will always be thankful for the quality building they built for me. It will be a value to us for many years to come. Thanks RAM for the quality building.”
“I was very happy with the overall Job! The crew foreman was excellent! Sales was very helpful and knowledgeable.”
“They did a very good job, and were very professional! They cleaned up so well that there was no mess whatsoever left!”