RAM Buildings Inc. is looking for an experienced post-frame carpenter
RAM Buildings Inc. is looking for an experienced post-frame carpenter to lead construction crew in the Mankato, Belle Plaine/New Prague, Elk River/Big Lake/Becker, Glencoe/NYA, St. Cloud, or Litchfield area to create a new employed construction crew.
This position is great for those who are tired of being their own business-owner-operator or subcontractor trying to juggle extra responsibilities outside of what they love to do (BUILD).
RAM Buildings pays its carpenters a competitively hourly wage, however you also have to take into consideration:
- Overtime pay
- Project bonuses for exceeding production schedule
- a week’s Paid Time Off (Vacation) after 60 days annually and earn more after 3, 5, 10 years.
- 8 paid holidays every calendar year
- Health, Dental, life, and Aflac insurance available
- IRA with company match
- Employee Discount on building materials
- Annual reviews, internal promotion opportunities, employee get-togethers/events, and a clothing program.
- Year-round employment
- A new truck for the crew leader to drive
- A construction trailer with all tools provided – The right tools for the job available to you
- Scissor lifts, telehandlers, and bobcats available as needed
- A full compliment of personal resources from putting together the material packages, building plans, staffing your crew, communication and management; all working hard to set you up for success on every job you work on.
Requirement for the job:
- Must live within one of our targeted areas to build the carpenter team
- Must pass a background, drug and driving screening
- Must have post frame experience
- Construction Crew Leadership experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds regularly
- A generally positive attitude
You can also apply online at here, or come in and fill out an application at our main office:
RAM Building, Inc.
592 Industrial Drive
Winsted, MN 55395