RAM Family of Companies
Call us Today! 320-485-2844
RAM Family of Companies
RAM Buildings, Inc. is looking for an experienced post-frame carpenter to lead a construction crew.
This position is great for those who are tired of being their own business owner operator or subcontractor trying to juggle extra responsibilities outside of what they love to do (BUILD).
RAM Buildings pays its carpenters a competitively hourly wage, however you also have to take into consideration:
- Overtime pay
- Project bonuses for exceeding production schedule
- A week’s Paid Time Off (Vacation) after 90 days annually and earn more after 3, 5, 10 years.
- 8 paid holidays every calendar year
- Health, Dental, life, and Aflac insurance available
- IRA with company match
- Employee Discount on building materials
- Annual reviews, internal promotion opportunities, employee get-togethers/events, and a clothing program.
- Year-round employment
- A truck for the crew leader to drive
- A construction trailer with all tools provided – The right tools for the job available to you
- Scissor lifts, telehandlers, and bobcats available as needed
- A full compliment of personal resources from putting together the material packages, building plans, staffing your crew, communication and management; all working hard to set you up for success on every job you work on.
Requirement for the job:
- Must pass a background, drug and driving screening
- Must have post frame experience
- Construction Crew Leadership experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds regularly
- A generally positive attitude
You can also apply online at here, or come in and fill out an application at our main office:
RAM Buildings, Inc.
592 Industrial Drive
Winsted, MN 55395
“I want to congratulate RAM General Contracting for winning this prestigious award! Moonstone Farm won First Place in the nation for equine facility with the National Frame Builders Association!! Thank you TEAM RAM for all of your dedication, hard work, and a deep commitment to making Moonstone Farm a dream come true!! So many great folks at RAM were part of this project. You are like family and it’s been a blast to work with you all!! Rollie, John, April, Kris, Beau, just to name a few…they were the main team, love you guys!! Congratulations again, RAM GC!”
“The workers were really professional. The quality of the building is fantastic! Everything went great and we are really happy. We would recommend RAM to anyone.”
“Don was great to work with. We had limited space and he gave us some suggestions. The work crews were efficient and clean, what a great building!”
“RAM did a great job! They are a very professional group of guys. I am very pleased with my building!”
“Everything went as planned. They did a nice job on cleanup.”
“We enjoyed working with Brad. We had a totally different idea of what we were going to do before we sat down with him. Brad had such good suggestions that many of them were implemented. The Carpenters did a super job! Everything turned out perfect!”