RAM Family of Companies
Call us Today! 320-485-2844
RAM Family of Companies
RAM Buildings, Inc. is looking for an experienced post-frame carpenter to lead a construction crew.
This position is great for those who are tired of being their own business owner operator or subcontractor trying to juggle extra responsibilities outside of what they love to do (BUILD).
RAM Buildings pays its carpenters a competitively hourly wage, however you also have to take into consideration:
- Overtime pay
- Project bonuses for exceeding production schedule
- A week’s Paid Time Off (Vacation) after 90 days annually and earn more after 3, 5, 10 years.
- 8 paid holidays every calendar year
- Health, Dental, life, and Aflac insurance available
- IRA with company match
- Employee Discount on building materials
- Annual reviews, internal promotion opportunities, employee get-togethers/events, and a clothing program.
- Year-round employment
- A truck for the crew leader to drive
- A construction trailer with all tools provided – The right tools for the job available to you
- Scissor lifts, telehandlers, and bobcats available as needed
- A full compliment of personal resources from putting together the material packages, building plans, staffing your crew, communication and management; all working hard to set you up for success on every job you work on.
Requirement for the job:
- Must pass a background, drug and driving screening
- Must have post frame experience
- Construction Crew Leadership experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds regularly
- A generally positive attitude
You can also apply online at here, or come in and fill out an application at our main office:
RAM Buildings, Inc.
592 Industrial Drive
Winsted, MN 55395
“They did a very good job, and were very professional! They cleaned up so well that there was no mess whatsoever left!”
“The project was completed ahead of schedule!”
“Earlier this summer, we built a new pole building, and I just wanted to say we couldn’t be happier with the finished product! Thanks to Troy, Dave and the crew. All of your contractors were great too! We won’t hesitate to recommend your company in the future.”
“Everything about RAM is great! The Territory Manager did a great job working with me. My building went up with such speed. It’s pretty and I get so many compliments. Often people will be driving by and they stop to look at my building.”
“The building crew was professional. They were open to making changes as the job progressed. The building is structurally sound and looks very nice. Everyone at RAM was easy to work with.”
“The Territory Manager was great! The carpenters were neat and picked up after they were complete. I am happy with my building and everything went good.”