RAM Family of Companies
Call us Today! 320-485-2844
RAM Family of Companies
Carpenter Training Program
RAM Buildings, Inc. carpentry training program is a 3 week – 120 hour course covering topics that provides students exposure to key job site skills needed in today’s construction industry. The course is designed as an introduction to working in the building trades and is the starting point for students to obtain in-demand post frame construction skills that makes them excellent candidates for entry-level construction positions. This is an entry / laborer level course.
Through a combination of education and hands on learning, students develop skills as they learn about safety, the proper usage of tools, reading construction drawings, and proper workplace conduct. They will practice relevant construction skills and receive instruction from an industry professional. Students will work on projects that provide them with applied construction knowledge and teamwork skills.
We are looking for individuals willing to learn, interested in making an investment in their employment future, with good work ethic, and hands on skills.
If you enjoy being outdoors, working with your hands, a variety of projects & challenges, and having the ability to visually see your accomplishments…
then this is the career for you!
WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
Instruction includes an introduction to:
- Basic Safety Training: power tools/hand tools and equipment
- Construction math and their applications and use of measurement tools
- Hand tools: proper usage, safety, and maintenance
- Power tools: proper usage, safety, and maintenance
- Construction drawings, plan reading, surveying, and layout
- Basic Rigging Skills: safe material and equipment movement, load handling safety
- Basic Communication Skills: verbal, written, and electronic as applied to the job site
- Basic Employability Skills: roles within the construction industry, critical thinking and problem solving, relationship skills, self-presentation, and workplace issues
- Material Identification: proper handling and hazards
- Basic Construction of a Post Frame Building: Framing processes, application of steel and trims.
Contact RAM Buildings, Inc. at (320) 485-5578, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you know of someone who would benefit from this program please have them contact us TODAY!
“The Territory Manager was great! The carpenters were neat and picked up after they were complete. I am happy with my building and everything went good.”
“I want to congratulate RAM General Contracting for winning this prestigious award! Moonstone Farm won First Place in the nation for equine facility with the National Frame Builders Association!! Thank you TEAM RAM for all of your dedication, hard work, and a deep commitment to making Moonstone Farm a dream come true!! So many great folks at RAM were part of this project. You are like family and it’s been a blast to work with you all!! Rollie, John, April, Kris, Beau, just to name a few…they were the main team, love you guys!! Congratulations again, RAM GC!”
“Earlier this summer, we built a new pole building, and I just wanted to say we couldn’t be happier with the finished product! Thanks to Troy, Dave and the crew. All of your contractors were great too! We won’t hesitate to recommend your company in the future.”
“It was a positive experience. Everyone was cooperative and worked together. I could go on and on.”
“We love our new Ram Building. The building crew was very professional and friendly, we would use RAM again for our next project!”
“They did a very good job, and were very professional! They cleaned up so well that there was no mess whatsoever left!”