RAM Family of Companies
Call us Today! 320-485-2844
RAM Family of Companies
Carpenter Training Program
RAM Buildings, Inc. carpentry training program is a 3 week – 120 hour course covering topics that provides students exposure to key job site skills needed in today’s construction industry. The course is designed as an introduction to working in the building trades and is the starting point for students to obtain in-demand post frame construction skills that makes them excellent candidates for entry-level construction positions. This is an entry / laborer level course.
Through a combination of education and hands on learning, students develop skills as they learn about safety, the proper usage of tools, reading construction drawings, and proper workplace conduct. They will practice relevant construction skills and receive instruction from an industry professional. Students will work on projects that provide them with applied construction knowledge and teamwork skills.
We are looking for individuals willing to learn, interested in making an investment in their employment future, with good work ethic, and hands on skills.
If you enjoy being outdoors, working with your hands, a variety of projects & challenges, and having the ability to visually see your accomplishments…
then this is the career for you!
WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
Instruction includes an introduction to:
- Basic Safety Training: power tools/hand tools and equipment
- Construction math and their applications and use of measurement tools
- Hand tools: proper usage, safety, and maintenance
- Power tools: proper usage, safety, and maintenance
- Construction drawings, plan reading, surveying, and layout
- Basic Rigging Skills: safe material and equipment movement, load handling safety
- Basic Communication Skills: verbal, written, and electronic as applied to the job site
- Basic Employability Skills: roles within the construction industry, critical thinking and problem solving, relationship skills, self-presentation, and workplace issues
- Material Identification: proper handling and hazards
- Basic Construction of a Post Frame Building: Framing processes, application of steel and trims.
- Program cost: $400
- Reimbursement available if student is employed by RAM for 6 months post completion.
- Scholarship opportunities available.
Contact RAM Buildings, Inc. at (320) 485-5578, or email email@example.com for more information.
If you know of someone who would benefit from this program please have them contact us TODAY!
“We are very, very happy with how our building turned out! We couldn’t have worked with a nicer, more helpful Territory Manager. It was nice to work with professionals. They did a great job!”
“They did a very good job, and were very professional! They cleaned up so well that there was no mess whatsoever left!”
“The construction process went very smooth. The building is great and I am pleased with it!”
“Couldn’t be happier with how the project turned out! Everything went great!”
“Our building is great and everyone at RAM was great to work with. The salesman was very down to earth and easy to get along with. The owners were very appreciative and they were willing to do what I wanted to do. Good quality of building, I am very satisfied. Thank you RAM!”
“I was very impressed with the overall process. From design and planning, to the actual building from first pole to last screw. I will always be thankful for the quality building they built for me. It will be a value to us for many years to come. Thanks RAM for the quality building.”